SAVE THE DATES!
UPCOMING ESWP PROGRAM COMMITTEE EVENTS...
- Tuesday, May 6 - Regional Update on Construction, a luncheon event with Jeff Burd. 11:30am registration, lunch at 12:00 noon. $25 ESWP Members; $35 non-members at ESWP.
- Wednesday, May 28 - a Study on the Region’s Energy Market, a breakfast panel discussion presented by BRG. Registration & breakfast at 8:00am, Panel until 10:00am. $25 ESWP members; $35 non-members at ESWP.
- June, 2014 - Local PennDOT Update on Construction Design/Projects/Funding. Date TBA, at ESWP.
Past Program Highlights
April 16, 2014 - PNC Tower Construction Site Tour
ESWP Members attend the presentation by Presenters Jeff Thorla and Walter Czekaj of PJ Dick (r) who then conducted the tour of the PNC Tower.
April 1, 2014 - Westmoreland County Business Development Opportunities
A group of over 50 guests heard from the following speakers:
(Powerpoint presentations are available below)
- Westmoreland County Commissioners Charles Anderson, R. Tyler Courtney and Ted Kopas
- Redevelopment Authority: April Kopas, Executive Director
- Westmoreland County Airport: Gabe Monzo, Director
- Department of Public Works: Greg McCloskey, Director
- Westmoreland Co. Industrial Development Corp.: Jason Rigone, Director
November 4, 2013 - Washington County Growth and Development
This session was well attended and the discussion revolved around Washington County Growth and Development. Speakers included:
- Joe Frantz, V.P. Engineering Technology, Range Resources
- Lisa Cessna, Director of Planning , Washington County
- Bill McGowen, Executive Director, Redevelopment Authority of the County of Washington
- J.R. Shaw, Director, Tourism Promotion Agency
- Larry Maggi, Commissioner, Washington County
July 25, 2013 - Marcellus Shale Drilling & Development Opportunities at the Pittsburgh Airport
Over 80 ESWP Members and their guests atttended the breakfast meeting and listened to representatives from Consol Energy and Brad Penrod of the Allegheny County Airport Authority discuss future opportunities and development plans for areas surrounding the Airport.